Ass Saver Extended Black « Back
- Keeps your butt dry on wet roads
- Easy to mount, no tools required
- Super lightweight, only 18 grams
- Extended reach, better protection
- Fits every standard rail saddle
- Patent pending, made in Sweden
Road cyclists, the pro peloton (Lotto-Belisol, Belkin), continental teams, and development teams have all adopted and used Ass Savers in recent years for training and racing. The Ass Saver Extended (ASE-1) has been designed specifically for the needs of roadies and adds 30mm (1.2 in) of length over the Ass Saver Original in order to reduce more road spray, especially at high speeds.
The new Ass Saver Extended utilizes the same patent pending attachment system as the Ass Saver Original and Ass Saver Wide. That means it snaps into place on the saddle’s front rails in seconds and requires no tools. It also fits almost all saddles with standard rails, including carbon rails. Note: Ass Saver Extended does not fold to store under the saddle.